Here's a cheesy first post!

So I've decided to start blogging again. I guess it's due to arriving at a crucial part of my life. I want to record every bit of it down. My life is all about these bittersweet memories. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. Don't worry, this blog won't contain a tad bit of me trying to sound smart and all poetic in my sentences.

Anyhoo, I've just been hired by The Big Group, don't misunderstand like I did, it is NOT the HQ for Plan B, Journal, Tea for Two etc. It is basically an independent branding company located just outside my university. Ahh, it's sad right, because the only chance for me to get OUT THERE and conquer the real world, I ended up just right outside my own uni. But I guess it will be just as real. It's a really small company unlike Zalora which I also applied but still no news from them yet, but it's not an issue, as long as I don't get intimidated easily even by the looks of a company.

Here I am, in my final year, in UCSI University, trying to make it.
So yea...


XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment