The good in bad

Today (30/10), I tripped and fell on the way to the car park after an interview for an internship application. My phone flew, hit and rolled on the concrete floor. The after result was that the multipurpose and the ONLY button I have on my phone was not working. As stupid as I can be, I took out the battery in hope that I will be able to switch on my phone again, but it did not start up. To cut the long story short, my dad drove me all the way to Digital Mall to get it fixed, not sure how long will it take though.

I feel so depressed, not only because of what happened today, but mainly, I had so many bad events happening in my life these days, especially the argument I had with my boyfriend yesterday. Not to mentioned, my phone was stolen twice and now this. Why? How am I suppose to find the good in bad in this? I know it's a lesson to learn, but is there something more?

Then it got me wondered, my relationship with God, is drastically deteriorating. Especially since I have a boyfriend, God should have been the first. I know that now and I'm gonna fix it.



Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment