Intern

The recent hiatus was mainly because I was pretty caught up and lazy. Well, more of lazy.

I could be the most unfortunate person in the world after what happened to me. My apology for being melodramatic about my life, but after reading what I am about to say, you are gonna let me be.

So I told yáll that I was hired as an intern for The Big Group located just outside my university right? Yea, and apparently, the dude who hired me decided to resign and take the whole marketing department with him! I have to find all these out when I called the admin clerk to make an appointment to sign my offer letter. but she told me the company never really decided to hire an intern. So basically, I was fired even before I get started. I felt so cheated.

Anyway, I sat for my my first and last final exam yesterday (24/10/2012) and it sucked. The moment I stepped out of the hall I told C that I would start preparing RM200 for the supplementary exam next year to really pass this subject. On the other hand, I was on the verge on giving up on searching and waiting for a company to get back to me on my internship application. Until this morning, when I received both good and bad news.

The bad news is that I was told by Fashion Valet that I was too late in applying, but the fact is, I emailed them earlier and did not get a reply hence I emailed them again yesterday. I wanted to reply them that but what is the use. So the good news is that Groupon replied and scheduled an interview with me next week! According to my friend A, who accompanied C to her own Groupon interview earlier, the office looks amazing. I am very excited and really looking forward to it.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment