Moving rain

I'm not the type of girlfriend that makes sweet cards and blog about everything sweet that my boyfriend and I did. But occasionally, for example a comforting outing with him after a messed up week is worth blogging about. So today, I went out with the person who could make my day whenever wherever. I enjoyed and loved every moment when I'm with him just as simple as being our goofy selves when we are together. Even though we do the usual, watch a movie and a meal then off with the peeps for a night session, he's one of the reason that I could inject myself with happy hormones. Anyway, to sum up the day, we had Japanese (which is my favorite comfort food by the way), watched Skyfall, had dinner with the family and "mamak"with the peeps after.

Of course, pictures...










No comments:

Post a Comment