Dear God,

I can't find any other freedom other than the one you gave me
What happened God, that I drew so far away from you
You can have my life again, take it from me
I thought that leaving you out of my life
Would make me happier and more free in the sense that
I can do what I want, feel what I want, and think what I want
But nothing of those meant anything without you in my life
I lost all my purpose, basically everything that I was going for
I don't want to end up with emptiness
Give me the courage to face you
Give me the courage to embrace you
But most of all give me the courage to love you
It's not of my choice to want you
The matter is that I need you
You could have throw me away but you still kept me around
Why can't I love you like you do, to me.
Help me, I'm tired of feeling this way.
I meant nothing without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment